Monday 18 February 2008

Pancake day

I know I'm posting this blog a bit late, but I just wanted you to rest assured that I didn't miss out on my pancakes! Instead, I invited friends from work around to share in a pancake feast. Got pretty hot over that cooker, and had fun trying to use the hobs as all of the knobs were broken so you had to turn the connecting rods with a pair of pliers and had no idea what temperature they were on!

However, the results were good (and I still think lemon juice and sugar is the best topping)!

1 comment:

Dana said...

Now you've got to inform us outside the UK of your traditions and such. I read your blog post and wasn't sure why anyone would be concerned whether you had pancakes or not but then I read someone else's blog (also from the UK) and she said "today is pancake day". Who knew!? Us Americans are totally missing out. :)

It's good to keep up with you. Can't wait to see you again. Hope all is well. :)

Dana